Buying a home that meet’s your needs is often stressful. American Realty’s goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible for you. Here are some tips that you may follow to make the search of finding your dream home seamless.
Things to conceder before looking for a home:
- Where do you want to live? Do you want to be close to schools, shopping or work?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want? Do you want a yard?
- How much house can you afford? Have you consulted a Realtor or mortgage lender to determine the size of the mortgage you would qualify for?
Some Helpful Tips:
- Browse through real estate on bayarealistingagent.com. This will give you a good feel for the types of homes that are on the market and what they cost.
- Visit open houses on the weekend. It doesn’t cost anything to look, and looking at a few different homes might give you ideas for things you’d like in a house but haven’t considered.
- Don’t incur any additional debt. Pay down your credit cards – and don’t apply for any new ones. Don’t make any major purchases on credit – buy the furniture or car later.
- Contact American Realty. WE can help you determine how much you can afford, and provide you with information on homes that may interest you. The Sales we will also help you complete all of the necessary forms when it comes time to make an offer.
Why you should work with American Realty
- Working with a professional Realtor to buy your home is a good idea for several reasons:
- We will analyze your financial situation to help you determine how much you can afford.
- They are familiar with the process of buying a home whether it is a short sale, regular sale or a foreclosure.
- We can easily access information on all properties listed for sale in your area.
- We can set up appointments and show you homes that interest you.
- We will help you structure the offer
- We are with you from start to finish to assist you and answer any of your questions.
American Realty Commitment To Buyers
- We will return your phone calls, text or e-mail promptly.
- We will ask questions to determine what you want/need in a house.
- We will perform a financial analysis to help you determine how much you can afford.
- We will explain things clearly.
- We will provide information about the community.
- We will make you feel comfortable spending time us.